Your biggest asset may be your ability to earn an income but typically your biggest investment is your home. A comprehensive homeowners policy with one of our Insurers will provide coverage in the event your home is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril. Since the value of real estate property frequently increases over time, your financial interest in the property also may increase. An annual review with one of our specialists is advised.
Along with its investment value, home ownership carries with it a potential exposure to financial loss from unpredictable events such as: fire, windstorm damages, theft of personal property, and lawsuits from an injured person. Homeowners can protect themselves against all of these losses by purchasing homeowners insurance. Our experienced insurance professionals will analyze the exposure to your dwelling and personal property and make a personal and professional recommendation.
Features to review on your homeowners’ policy:
- Replacement cost value of your home
- Guaranteed replacement cost clauses for both your house and personal property
- Other Structures on premises (Such as garages, outbuildings, and swimming pools)
- Personal Belongings
- Additional Living Expenses
- Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Scheduled Items – Jewels, Fine Arts, Antiques, Valuable Items
- Auto-Home account credits – substantial savings!
- Earthquake as an endorsement
- Flood as an endorsement